Ms HUI Cheung Man, Charmaine 許張敏女士
Lecturer, Department of Social Science
Tel : (852) 3963 5117
Email : email@example.com
Ms Charmaine Hui received her MA in European Cultural Policy and Management from the University of Warwick and BA in English Studies and Comparative Literature (First Class Honours) from University of Hong Kong. She is currently a PhD Candidate at School of Architecture, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Prior to joining HSMC, Charmaine had undertaken as lead researcher and project manager in various cultural policy related studies commissioned by the Government/ public bodies including Study on the Relationship between Museum and Performing Arts, and Creative Industries for the West Kowloon Cultural District Development in Hong Kong (2007), Strategies for Development of Cultural Industries in Macau (2011), Study on the Manpower Situation and Needs of the Arts and Cultural Sector in Hong Kong (2011), Mapping Study of Creative Clusters in Hong Kong (2010 & 2014), Study on Industrial Heritage of Kowloon East and its Potential for Public Art and Urban Design (2014) and Park Engagement Exercise for West Kowloon Cultural District (2014).
Charmaine was part-time lecturer at HKUSPACE (2011-2012), Hong Kong Institute of Education (now the Education University of Hong Kong) (2013-2015) and The Chinese University of Hong Kong (2014-2016).
Cultural Policy, Creative Industries, Critical Heritage
- Hui, Charmaine Cheung Man. “Venue Partnership in Hong Kong” in Transformation and Imagination 2007 (轉變與想像–劇場 藝術管理與文化政策2007- 劇場藝術與文化管理國際學術研討國際學術研討會特輯), 94-115. Kaoshiung, Taiwan: National Sun Yat-sen University, 2007. ISBN: 978-986-01-5586-0
- Hui, Charmaine Cheung Man. “Asia Water Culture,” “Bio-Path,” “Community Building,” “Grassroot Market,” “Place Making,” “Public History,” “Spatial Governance.” In Educational Kits, E.CO Learning- Kai Tak River Green Corridor Community Education Project, edited by Wallace Ping Hung Chang, 10-75,88-133. Hong Kong: School of Architecture, CUHK, 2013. ISBN: 978-962-8272-24-2
- 鄭炳鴻、董國華、許張敏, 2016,〈安老空間．人文環境〉，《第十一屆城市住宅研討會論文集－綠色・低碳：新型城鎮化的可持續人居環境建設》，鄒經宇、李秉仁、許溶烈、李迅、林拓主編，北京：中國建築業出版社。ISBN:987-7-112-182354
- 許張敏，2016，〈騰龍墟〉、〈大磡村〉、〈新蒲崗文創社群〉，《共構。共建。共享－從啟德發展看公民社區的營造》，香港：中文大學出版社：11-18，41-62。ISBN: 978-962-996-696-6
- Speaker, ‘Contested Heritage Values of Contemporary Industrial Landscape,’ The Hong Kong Graduate Conference in Architectural Research 2016, School of Architecture, CUHK, 1-2 Apr 2016, Hong Kong.
- Panelist, ‘Cultural Space V.S. Community Vibrancy’ in City-to-City Cultural Exchange Conference 2012: Cultural Policy and City Development, Department of Cultural Affairs, Taipei City Government and Association of the Visual Arts in Taiwan, 8-9 Dec 2012, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Panelist, ‘Cultural Directions for Future Cities’ in City-to-City Cultural Exchange Conference 2011: Public Governance and Cultural Participation, Shenzhen Tequ Culture Research Center, 13-16 Oct 2010, Shenzhen, China.
- Invited Speaker, ‘Venue Partnership in Hong Kong’ in Transformation and Imagination – 2007 International Symposium on Theatre Arts and Cultural Administration, National Sun Yat-sen University, 16 Nov 2007, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
CCI1003 Creative Production and Consumption
CCI2002 Cultural Policy and Research Methodology
GEN1017 Introduction to Cultural Studies