Dr LAM Wing Kwan, Anselm 林榮鈞博士
BA (Pontifical Urban University)
STB (Pontifical Urban University)
PhL (Pontifical Gregorian University)
PhD (Boston College)
Assistant Professor, Department of Social Science
Tel : (852) 3963 5116
Email : email@example.com
Dr Lam received his licentiate in Philosophy from the Pontifical Gregorian University in Rome and his Doctorate in Political Science from the Boston College in the United States. Before joining Hang Seng Management College in 2010, Dr Lam had been teaching at community colleges. Courses he taught include Ethics, Religious Policy in China and Values in Social Policy.
Religion and Politics; Philosophy of J. J. Rousseau; Ethics; Social Justice
- Kenneth Wai Yan, LEUNG, Victor Chi Ming, CHAN, and Anselm Wing Kwan, LAM, “Designing a General Education program in a private management college in Hong Kong: Opportunities and Challenges”, the conference proceedings for General Education and University Curriculum Reform: An International Conference in Hong Kong.It can be accessed at http://www6.cityu.edu.hk/edge/conference2012/docs/GE_Conferences_Proceedings.pdf
- John F. Jones, Qingwen Xu and Wing Kwan Anselm Lam, “Labor Protection in an Era of Growth: Workers’ Needs and China’s Policy Response”, Regional Development Studies, Vol. 15, 2011
- “The Source of Evil in Rousseau’s Confessions, A Reply to Augustine’s Confessions”, Theology and Philosophy, Vol. 19 Fall 2011.
- “The Concept of Citizenship in the perspective of Political Philosophy,” Spirit, 48 (2001: February): 29-38.
- “Capital Punishment,” Spirit, 38 (1998:August): 17-24.
- “The Relationship between the Kingdom of Heaven and the Just Society: Gustavo Gutierrez’s Interpretation,” Theology Annual, 12 (1991): 68-106.
- A paper on “Is the Online Self Authentic?: A Rousseauian Analysis” was delivered in The 9th Global Conference: Vision of Humanity, Mansfield College, Oxford, 13-15 July, 2014.
- A paper on “Life and Death Education and Death Awareness — A Qualitative Investigation of the Effect of a Life and Death Education Course on Hong Kong College Students” was delivered with Dr. Lau Wai Keen Paul in “The 7th Annual Conference of The Asia-Pacific Network for Moral Education Research and Practice in Moral Education: Reflection, Dialogue & Interaction.” Organized by APNME in College of Education, National Chung Cheng University, 15-17 June, 2012.
- A paper on “Designing a General Education program in a private management college in Hong Kong: Opportunities and Challenges” was delivered in “General Education and University Curriculum Reform: An International Conference in Hong Kong” organized by City University of Hong Kong and Hong Kong-America Center, 12-14 June, 2012.
- A paper on “Rousseau’s virtue ethics and the maxim of natural goodness” was delivered in the international conference on “Rousseau in the eyes of Chinese and French people” organized by Philosophy Department, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China, 15-16 May, 2012.
- “The Motivation of wrong doing in Book Two of Rousseau’s Confessions,” paper delivered at New England Political Science Association Annual Meeting, in Hartford, Connecticut, USA, 29-30 April, 2011.
- “The Conversional self in Augustine’s and Rousseau’s Confessions,” paper delivered at “Search for the Lost Vision of Buddhist Paintings of Goryeo Dynasty: Arts, Healing and Spirituality,” conference in Sokcho, South Korea, Jun 12-15, 2009.
GEN2004 Business Ethics
GEN3001 Life and Death