Dr MOK Kin Wai, Patrick 莫健偉博士
Assistant Professor, Department of Social Science
Tel : (852) 3963 5562
Email : email@example.com
Dr Mok received the Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in History, The University of Hong Kong. He has a wide range of research interests from history, heritage and cultural studies, cultural policies to cultural and creative economy in Hong Kong and China.
History, public policies on arts, heritage and culture, memories and narrative study, business model of CCI, economic and regional clusters
- 2014 “Clustering of Cultural Industries in China Cities: A Spatial Panel Approach”, Kwan Wai Ko (first author) and Kin Wai Mok (second author), Economics of Transition, Vol.22, Issue 2, April, 365-395.2014 “Clustering of Cultural Industries in China Cities: A Spatial Panel Approach”, Kwan Wai Ko (first author) and Kin Wai Mok (second author), Economics of Transition, Vol.22, Issue 2, April, 365-395.
- 2012 Mok Kin Wai Patrick and David Tsui eds., Wenhua chuangyi kongjian: yishu yu shengye de jiju yu ronghe (文化創意空間 : 藝術與商業的集聚與融合), Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press, CASS (北京中國社會科學院社會科學文獻出版社).
- 2011 “Wenhua chanye de tedian, fazhan guilu he zai jingji shehuifazhan de zuoyongfenxi” (文化產業的特點、發展規律和在經濟社會發展中的作用分析), in Dr. Qi Shuyu ed., Zhongguo wenhua chanye fazhan qianyan: shiyiwu zhanwang (中國文化產業發展前沿：“十二五”展望), Beijing: Shehui kexue wenxian chubanshe (北京社會科學文獻出版社), 27-45. Co-author with Mathias Woo, A Review Study on Cultural Audit: the Landscape of Hong Kong’s Cultural Infrastructure, May 31. Hong Kong: Central Policy Unit, HKSAR Government. A Study on the Framework of Hong Kong Design Index. Hong Kong: Hong Kong Design Centre.
- 2009 “Asian Cities and Limits to Creative Capital Theory”, in Lily Kong and Justin O’Connor ed., Creative Economies, Creative Cities: Asian-European Perspectives; chapter 9, Springer Publishing Company, 135-152.
- “Reviewing the Hong Kong Arts Annual Survey and the Arts Participation and Consumption Survey” at Reaching out to potential audiences: what indication can be found in market research, Hong Kong Arts Development Council (Hong Kong), 15 June, 2018.
- “Reflections on the Hong Kong Memory Project” at Culture Academy: The Digital in Cultural Space (Singapore), 7&8 December, 2016.
CCI2001 Globalization of Cultural and Creative Industries
GEN1012 Culture, Media and Society